Media Poetry Studio: Quick Facts
- Media Poetry Studio was founded in 2015 by Erica Goss, David Perez, and Jennifer S. Brown.
- We are a teen girls’ arts education program teaching technology skills through multimedia poetry.
- Media Poetry Studio’s summer day camp empowers young women to find their voices though filmmaking and literary art.
- Each student produces a short film inspired by her creative writing.
- We impart technological and artistic skills in a team-oriented atmosphere that encourages communication and cooperation.
- Class sizes are limited to eight students, so teachers can give focused one-on-one instruction.
- Media Poetry Studio ran from 2015-2017 in San Jose, California. In 2018, the camp will occur in Eugene, Oregon.
- Signups for the 2018 camp will begin in January, 2018.
Read about Media Poetry Studio:
Visit us at Media Poetry Studio’s website.